who am i ?? a slave of Allah ! Prophet Muhammad (praised be upon him)'s follower, insyaAllah =)


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Senyumlah dari hati...duniamu berseri !! =)

happy day

Thursday, July 16, 2009

"do you enjoy teaching science teacher?"

Unexpected question came from an Indian prefect who volunteering holding my bags while i'm going downstairs to log out at school today! "Yes, exactly...i love to teach science! =)"

I never teach her before...as she was in form 2... well, sooner or later, she might be my student as i had been told by my colleague that i'll teach science form 3 and physic form 4 next year!

Huh! what a burden!! teaching something that i never ask!! next two weeks from now, i'll start teaching at morning session..physic and biology..perhaps!

No comments: